Premier Leadership Training
Without The Premier Price Tag
The Leadership Journey – Select Series is a “best of breed”
Advanced Leadership Training Program.
“The best training I have seen in my 20 plus years of management.”
– Jeff Springer, Quality Manager, Verizon[/text_block]
Save 44%… until November 4th
This Offer Ends Today
The Leadership Journey – Select Series is a $695 program
and today is the last day you can get it for only …
4 Monthly Payments of $97 (That’s a savings of $307) OR
1 Payment of $358 (You save an extra $30, for a total of $337!)
The Leadership Journey – Select Series
in a Nutshell…
It’s designed to help you become a dramatically better leader by teaching and immersing you in the 10 Core Competencies of great leaders.
Along with the 12 program modules you get bonus modules that will show you how to do things like plan and run productive meetings.
Here are a few program highlights…[/text_block]
- You’ll learn the ten core competencies leaders need to achieve extraordinary results
- You get 12 concise modules of advanced leadership training
- Each module is delivered by a leading expert
- You’ll learn more and retain more because the program uses an Optimal Learning Methodology
- You qualify for 1.2 CEUs (for successfully completing the course)
- You get 4 BONUS Productivity Modules
What People Are Saying
– Elizabeth Shoe-Nelson, Training Coordinator,
many thanks for all your hard work”
-Steel Summit Holdings[/text_block]
– Mary Hitzemann, Senior Vice-President Human Resources, Home Federal Bank[/text_block]
– Kenny Cook, Human Resources Director, City of Aiken[/text_block]
The TEN Core Competencies
of Excellent Leaders
2. Conflict Resolution
3. Coaching & Mentoring
4. Accountability & Ownership
5. Change Management[/text_block]
7. Motivation & Attitude Improvement
9. Relationship Building
A Better Way to Learn
There is a better way … studies show that adults learn best where 2 or 3 points are taught in one hour increments. And when review is added, retention skyrockets.
This is exactly how The Leadership Journey – Select Series is structured.[/text_block]
Optimal Learning Methodology
Key elements from previous modules are reviewed to maximize retention and you’ll leave each session with all the tools you need to succeed, along with a personal action plan.
Here’s what’s included in each module…[/text_block]
- Pre-discussion questions
- Video presentation
- Note-taking guide
- Post-discussion questions
- Test / Quiz
- Personal action plan
The 12 Modules
- Three Keys to Growing as a Leader
- Getting More Oomph! From Followers
- High Performing Teams
- Maximizing Productivity
- Strategies to Increase Self-Confidence
- Five Key Questions That Drive Team Performance
- Assertive Communication
- Recognizing Outstanding Performance
- Effectively Confront and Hold Followers Accountable
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- The Power of Mentoring
- How to Show You Care, Without Coddling
BONUS – 4 Productivity Modules
- How to create a time management plan.
- Guidelines to prioritize your tasks.
- The art of saying “no” and asking for help.
- How to get more accomplished every day.
- The steps required to set the stage for a productive meeting.
- The importance of defining the meeting’s purpose and objectives.
- How to stop a person from dominating a meeting.
- How to assign and follow-up on commitments.
- How to recognize the sources of excessive stress in your life.
- The impact of stress on your thoughts, behavior and body.
- Techniques to increase your stress tolerance.
- Ten proven ways to immediately reduce your stress level.
- Why most people fall short of their goals.
- How to develop goals that are challenging, yet attainable.
- The importance of writing out and sharing your goals.
- Keys to improving your rate of goal achievement.
They were chosen for their ability to take key ideas and communicate them so they’re easy to understand and easy to apply. These are not university lecturers; these are people that get paid many tens of thousands of dollars to communicate for an hour of their time.
The experts include…[/text_block]
The Leadership Journey Delivers…
- Practical skills. Key concepts that can be immediately used in the workplace.
- Complete curriculum. The library includes everything you need.
- Short, concise courses. You don’t need to spend time off the job.
- It’s a self-study program so it keeps your costs down and your productivity up.
- Clear and easy to understand sessions. People at all levels benefit.
- Continuous learning. Frequent, regular message reinforcement improves retention.
- Individualized results. Each participant creates an action plan to apply their new skills.
- Available 24-7 so you decide how, when and where you want to train.
Leadership Training Delivers Results
- 21% increase in productivity (University of North Texas study)
- 24% higher profit margin (American Society for Training and Development report)
- 300% reduction in turnover (BusinessWeek workforce study)
- $6.72 ROI per training dollar spent (Human Capital Dynamics research)
Training Boosts Income by 25%
- Workers who engaged in training on multiple occasions throughout their careers earned, on average, in excess of 25% more than their peers.
- Short training courses resulted in wage gains as large as those stemming from participation in longer courses.
Source: Training Magazine
44% Off … until October 14th
The Leadership Journey – Select Series is a $695 program and right now you can…
- Save $307 and get the entire program for only $97 a Month for 4 Months
- Save $337 when you make 1 payment of $358 (save an extra $30).
- PLUS, you get the 4 Bonus Productivity Modules. They retail for $160.00 – so the total value of the package is $855.
If you don’t get an ROI of at least three times your investment, let us know within 30 days and we’ll provide a full refund.
So, if you want to become a better, more trusted and respected leader, then this program is right for you, and now’s the time to get started![/text_block]
All Prices in US Dollars
SELECT A PAYMENT OPTION
Our Guarantee to You…
After completing one or two courses, if you don’t think they provided an ROI of at least three times your investment, let us know within 30 days and we’ll give you a full refund – no questions asked.
“Content and supporting materials rate a 9 out of 10…
Builds teamwork and camaraderie…
Our leaders are more empowered in their leadership skills and abilities.”
– Jim Reitz, Training Manager, National Steak and Poultry