Help Your Employees Grow the Skills They Need ... Quickly and Effectively
One of the best ways to help your employee develop new skills is to provide them with great insights from a wide range of top experts.
Problem ... How can your company access a great range of insights – the ones from leading experts that really resonate – without spending a ton of time, effort ... and money?
Solution ... Business Book Summaries. (They’re like concise "Cliff's Notes" for business people.)
The Business Source provides summaries of many of the best business books ever written...the ones successful business people need to read - but we don't overwhelm your employees with content - our comprehensive review process analyzes thousands of business books each year and only picks the cream of the crop.
All our summaries are created from books that have been highly acclaimed and received excellent reviews. We also take into account the relevant subject matter of each book, including whether it covers new ground, provides fresh insights and includes takeaways your employees can really use.
With the Corporate Business Book Summary Program your employees will have access to an extensive database of titles that will inform, motivate and empower them to learn the skills, and achieve the results, your organization needs.
PLUS you get new summaries each month so your employees stay up-to-date throughout the year. The summaries are provided in text, audio and video formats, so whatever your employees’ preferred learning medium, we have it covered.
Your employees will learn best practices and get powerful insights from leading-edge thinkers, industry experts and renowned business gurus... a constant flow of new ideas and strategies they can use to get on, and stay on, the path to acquiring the skills they need.
The Bottom Line ... The Business Source has been helping organizations like yours grow their employees' base of knowledge and skills, quickly and effectively, since 1998. We can help yours too.
Whether you need it for 10 employees or 10,000, the Corporate Business Book Summary Program is a solution that fits the needs of today’s progressive learning organizations.
What You Get
- Our entire database of titles – an extensive library of summaries from many of the best business books ever written
- PLUS each month you’ll get access to two new summaries provided in text, audio and video formats
- Easy access or download (through apps for IOS and Google, through The Business Source online platform or directly through your Intranet) and accessible on a PC or Mac, iPhone/iPad/iPod, Android, Blackberry, Kindle, Sony Reader, and many more
- You can also have the latest summaries, in all formats, delivered directly to your employee’s email account each month
- Detailed reporting of usage and other key metrics
- Integration into your Learning Management System (LMS) - standard application included
Learning & Development Benefits**
- 52% improvement in overall personal productivity reported by users
- 83% say the program is helpful to develop employees
- 88% say it cuts information overload
- 62% call the program a “must have”
- 87% say it helps them make smarter decisions
- 89% say it’s helped them become better leaders
- 81% say it’s helped them become better problem solvers
- 97% of our users report that they learn more business knowledge in less time than from any other method
- Average ROI reported is 45.1 times the cost
- Average monetary benefit generated is $17,756.20 per individual user
- 98% would recommend the program
**From Client Surveys
Details: A Look Inside
Everything is laid out in an intuitive fashion so you can find what you need, when you need it.
The actual summaries are displayed on the left hand side of the page along with the option to mark each summary as "read" or as a "favorite." Summary categories are listed on the right hand side.
Summaries: The purpose of each summary is to convey the primary ideas of the book along with strategies for implementation. The summaries are always displayed in descending date order, i.e. newest on top.
Summary Formats: As noted, the summaries are available in four main formats: text, audio, video and Memory Sticks. Not all formats are available for all summaries.
Text: Summaries are available in both PDF and web text formats plus optimized versions for various mobile devices (smartphone, Kindle, iPad). Each summary is approximately 3,500 to 4,000 words and takes the average person 15-20 minutes to read. Here’s an example of the PDF version (the web version is very similar but it opens in your browser):
Audio: Summaries are available in MP3 audio format. These are essentially the text summaries in audio form. They are typically 15 to 20 minutes long and can be downloaded to your phone, iPad or any MP3 player.
Video: These 3-5 minute whiteboard style videos illustrate the main points of a summary. And unlike staid talking head videos seen elsewhere, these whiteboard videos are fun and dynamic, they really grab your attention and deliver the big takeaways of a great book in minutes.
Memory Sticks: These are one page summaries of the summaries. They offer the key points of a summary and are a great way to review and remember what you’ve learned.
The Business Source helps your employees learn the skills your organization needs - quickly and effectively - through high impact summaries they can access virtually anywhere, anytime - so try it today and see why business people and progressive learning organizations around the world rely on the Corporate Business Book Summary Program every day.