Get the Best Ideas and Strategies
from Today’s Top Business Books
Read or Listen to our Summaries in Only 15 Minutes OR…
Watch our NEW Video Summaries in Just 5 Minutes
I try to steer readers toward the most useful books I come across. One resource that I have found extremely helpful is The Business Source – (they deliver) concise summaries of books you need to read.
- Harvey Mackay author of the New York Times #1 bestseller Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive
Summaries of TWO Great Business Books Every Month
We find the best business books and summarize them so you can learn the key ideas of each book in about fifteen minutes! All books we select are either best-sellers or have received exceptional reviews. All summaries are in text formats that you can read on any device (PC, Mac, Kindle, iPhone, Android, iPad…)
Audio versions of the summaries are also available, so you can listen in your downtime or learn “on-the-go.”
Plus you get our:
Our five minute video summaries give you a fun way to get the big takeaways shared in the book. You’ll enjoy watching them, but more than that, the combination of visuals and spoken words will help make the concepts stick.
What’s the point in learning new skills and concepts if you don’t remember them? Did you know that 61% of what you read is lost after the first hour* and over 90% is lost after 24 hours … unless you revisit the information? *According to Queen’s University
We address this problem with “Memory Sticks” – a handy monthly reminder of what you learned the month before.
The Silver Program is delivered completely online. Every month you receive an email with a link to your latest content. (Nothing will be shipped to you.)
“Kudos! I can’t tell you how much I VALUE your Program. The time you save me in delivering quality synopsises of books really makes a difference! And the quality of the synopsis itself is incredible. This Program has saved me time as well as money! And I thank you for that! Keep up the good work.”
- Sam Macdee
The Gold Program includes everything in the Silver Program plus:
- The Business Essentials Library
- Business Success in a Nutshell
Business Essentials Library
The Business Essentials Library contains 100 summaries of “must read” business books.
You get summaries of books essential to advancing your career like the massive best-seller The Leadership Challenge by James M. Kouzes & Barry Z. Posner. This is one of the best leadership books ever written and a must read for every leader.
Some other books included in the library are …
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- The Hard Truth About Soft Skills: Workplace Lessons Smart People Wish They’d Learned Sooner
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard
- The Five Patterns of Extraordinary Careers: The Guide for Achieving Success and Satisfaction
- The One Thing You Need to Know: About Great Managing, Great Leading, and Sustained Individual Success
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Made To Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- Great by Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos, and Luck – Why Some Thrive Despite Them All
- The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
Business Success in a Nutshell
Business Success in a Nutshell offers the best ideas and strategies from 5 of the best business books ever written.
It delivers detailed and insightful answers to questions such as:
- How can I dramatically increase my personal and professional effectiveness?
- How can I find, motivate and keep excellent employees?
- What strategies do companies like McDonald’s and Walmart use to dominate their markets?
- What do the world’s best managers do? Why are their business units so profitable and productive?
These are the books featured in Business Success in a Nutshell, each one a huge best-seller and written by a world-renowned expert.
“For the harried and hurried executive who keeps vowing, I’m going to read that highly recommended book next week – but never does – this audio comes to the rescue, with succinct, well organized summaries of five outstanding business books.”
- Bill Lampton, Ph.D., author of The Complete Communicator: Change Your Communication, Change Your Life! (www.championshipcommunication.com)
Each summary is available as a PDF or MP3 so you can read or listen to them.
The Platinum Program includes everything in the Gold Program plus:
- The Video Library
- Business Masters 100 Summary Library
- Financial Essentials Library
This program offers our very best value and delivers almost 300 summaries – plus 2 new summaries every month.
It’s the fastest and easiest way to grow your business knowledge!
The Video Library
This latest and greatest library features over 40 of our newest summaries in ALL formats:
- Text: including all mobile formats
- Audio: so you can learn “on-the-go”
- Video: so you can get the big takeaways in just 5 minutes
PLUS: You’ll also get Memory Sticks packed with reminders and action steps – a key to your learning and growth.
This library includes must-reads like:
- Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work
- Playing To Win: How Strategy Really Works
- Getting To Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
- Extreme Productivity: Boost Your Results, Reduce Your Hours
- Real Influence: Persuade Without Pushing and Gain Without Giving In
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most
Business Masters Library
This library includes 100 of the best business books from the last 10 years including:
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything
- Winning by Jack Welch with Suzy Welch
- Maximum Success: Changing the Twelve Behavior Patterns That Keep You From Getting Ahead
- BusinessThink: Rules for Getting It Right – Now and No Matter What!
- Leading Up: How to Lead Your Boss So You Both Win
- The Maverick and His Machine: Thomas Watson Sr. and the Making of IBM
- Adversity Quotient: Turning Obstacles into Opportunities
- The Ultimate Six Sigma: Beyond Quality Excellence to Total Business Excellence
Financial Essentials Library
The Financial Essentials Library contains 50 summaries of great investment books – ones that belong on the shelf of every investor.
What’s in the Library?
Summaries of modern investment classics like The Alchemy of Finance and Winning the Loser’s Game.
Summaries of books on market gurus including Lessons from the Greatest Stock Traders of All Time and The Essential Buffett: Timeless Principles for the New Economy.
Plus much more, including summaries of books on wealth such as Rich in America: Secrets to Creating and Preserving Wealth and investor psychology best-sellers like Markets, Mobs, and Mayhem: A Modern Look at the Madness of Crowds.
The Business Masters Library and the Financial Essentials Library are only available in PDF format.
Overview of All 3 Programs – and Pricing
|Each Subscription Includes||Silver Program Details||Gold Program Details||Platinum Program Details|
|TWO Summaries / Month
Text and audio summaries you can read or listen to on any device (PC, Mac, Kindle, iPhone, Android, iPad…)
| Memory Sticks
1 page summaries of the key ideas from the book
| Video Book Summaries
Fun 5 minute videos that deliver the big takeaways from the book
|Business Success in a Nutshell
The Best Ideas from Five of the Best Business Books of All Time
|Business Essentials Library
100 summaries of “must read” business books
40+ Best Selling Summaries in Video, Audio and Mobile Text
|Business Masters Library
100 summaries of the best business books from the last 10 years
|Financial Essentials Library
50 summaries of great investment books – ones that belong on the shelf of every investor
“I just wanted you folks to know how very much I value your (program) – yours is the one I read regardless of how busy my schedule is. The information you provide to me is: valid, concise, and empowering.”
- Rebecca Booth
100% Risk Free Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied
with our service, you will get a full and prompt refund anytime within 30 days of purchase.
Your subscription will renew in one year. You can opt out at any time by simply emailing us.